Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Theo Bear

Jordy's 2nd birthday came around last weekend and he got Theo the bear as one of his pressies I think that Theo is totally gorgeous and he ends up in some strange places I managed to capture some of his moments and places... I hope you enjoy this little template set just as much as we do ;-)

I can't believe that Jordy is 2 he has grown way too quickly time for another bub for me hahah just kidding waiting a few more yrs but i wont rule it out see how we are traveling then, but I do love babies I think I could just keep on having them if I wasn't looking out for my sanity... haha

No comments:

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed