Friday, November 28, 2008

37 weeks:-)

Please let me introduce you all to Mrs S.. Isn't share just gorgeous and cute with that big belly of hers heheh please don't get me started I love Love Love big bellies as you all know. We went down to Quota park at Nambour and used the park bench its just lovely there we got some really nice shots. Thanks heaps Mrs S... Hope you enjoy these shots.. Mrs S has been told she is having a little girl aww she is 37 weeks pregnant and has 3 boys at home so to say she is still not sure well it wont be long now- and I cant wait to capture her precious newborn days with you :-)


































































No comments:

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed