Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gorgeous Sunset!

Well tonight what a gorgeous sunset it was. I took Locky outside and we took some magnificent photos of the sunset over looking our unit apartment block. I thought i' share one with you..Well what has been or is happening. Kellie my sister is getting married tomorrow so the family is all very excited about that. stay tuned for a sneak peek of some of the wedding photos next week sometime.. Hopefully it stays fine for them :-) all the pre wedding jitters are totally normal I'm telling you heeheh.. I'll see you nice and early in the morning!


No comments:

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed