Friday, January 22, 2010

Senior formal - Maddie & Cassie

Wow a lot has happened in 2 months of no blogging yes I am a terrible terrible blogger...

Today I am blogging Maddie and Cassie senior images that I shot with Annie from funky photography here is a image of Annie below isn't she cute ;0)

I must say Miss M & C are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous I hope you love these girls as much as Annie and I..

we took the images on Miss M's property such a gorgeous place.. until next time have a great Saturday

Jodie xx















5 comments:

Funky Photography said...

hehe yes incredibly cute!!!!

amandanbo said...

beautiful job jodes! they are gorgeous girls! i adore your black and whites, beautiful!
~amanda

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

Just beautiful!!!

Trisha said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Jodie, I love these. You did sooo great girl : )

Josette - Sprout Photography said...

Cassie is my husbands cousin...she always stuns me with her amazing looks. Great job!

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed