Thursday, November 5, 2009

Season for WEDDINGS

I had the privilege of photographing Rachael's detailed getting ready shots I had been waiting for this wedding for a while i knew it would just be a gorgeous wedding with gorgeous girls and am I right or am i right ;-0)

You looked absolutely amazing Rach ~ congratulations again.. Rachael had a Photographer friend to do the official wedding photography but I had to come along so I captured the official getting ready shots and a few images as the day progressed also, Thanks for having me be apart of your day Chicky xxx

P.s I have about 2 more weddings to blog so keep an eye out on the blog ;)

Jodie xx






















3 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

beautiful jodie!!! you are so good!!

MariePhotographie said...

They are all gorgeous. I especially love the last one--so elegant, graceful and timeless.

Bella Taylor said...

Beautiful :-) I love the finish on these.

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed