Thursday, October 29, 2009

S and J Currimundi wedding Part 1

What a beautiful intimate family (the couples family had traveled from England ) wedding this was soo soo relaxed which is such a refreshing atmosphere.. I was kindly asked by Annie from funky photography to join her in documenting S and J's Day. Thanks Annie I had fun!

I was thrilled at the opportunity Annie is just such a gorgeous person... if you have had her in your world you would know what i mean ;) we were under instructions "no posing" so these images are captures of how the day panned out and I love them ;-0)

we have a location shoot this coming week of the couple so stay tuned for those as the couple are spending the short time their family are in Australia with them. Oh and their babies are GORGEOUS just like them xx



























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images Jodie! Wonderful, natural and genuine:)

Funky Photography said...

FRIGGIN AWESOM!!!! (I would swear like I normally do but don't want to offend anyone ;) Love them all you clever girl, can't wait for the trash the dress session - and thank you for your kind words xxxx

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

oh jodie these gave me chills!! and knowing nothing was posed made them all that more special!! love the ice cream bucket one, that expression is priceless!! wonderful job!

Tanya said...

Beautiful Jodie!! Love that they're not posed, it makes them even more special.... xxxx

dani said...

Jodie you are an amazing photographer! I absolutely love every one of these shots. You rock girl!

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed