Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Big Boy

Well I took Locky (my eldest) for his own special photo shoot just Locky & mummy! He's very excited that grandma will see him on the window he LOVES that shot he sees it on the pc and jumps up and down look mummy that's me and my umbrella and my big boy toy Melman!! Yes Melman is a very significant friend he is only to be played with by Locky but he doesn't like whining so he runs away when there is any whining lol so he is very very special!

He was taken to day-care last week to be shown at show and tell & that he is a very big boy and grows "bigger bigger bigger" lol so everyone was so excited about Melman!



































































5 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

oh jodie these are just fabulous!! i love the one of him jumping!! you so stinken talented!!

Anonymous said...

I looooove the last two photos here. The eyes are the window of the soul. More emotion is shown through the eyes than even the finest author can express in mere words. Well done! ..Leigh.

Anonymous said...

Jodie you have really found your calling! These are just fantastic, I should get you to come and do some of us!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

Thank you all for your comments I really appreciate them ;-)

Anonymous said...

#8 is magical! Lovely work!

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed