Monday, March 1, 2010

NEW BLOG HAS LAUNCHED ~

My new BLOG has now launched yay... To see all of my images in a bigger and better format go to my new journal www.jodiegreckphotography.com.au/blog and below is my BRAND SPARKLING branding by the gorgeous Kim at Bark graphic design.

Keep your eyes out for my interview with Kim in the next week or so.

Kim you really are amazing and talented I LOVE my new branding a BIG BIG thank you chicky xx

Thanks guys for being my followers & ongoing supporters in this ongoing journey (photography) & being fans of my first ever blog!

Head over to the new journal for bigger and better things ;D

Love always

Jodie xx
www.jodiegreckphotography.com.au/blog



No comments:

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed