Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Max Part 1

I'm sure you will all agree with me what a cutie little Max is.. I had the pleasure of coming back to shoot Max's baby photos ....Remember his Mummy's maternity shoot!! this pair make little cuties let me tell you.. well on Friday when we did the shoot it was pouring down rain so I did a take 2 and I'm so glad that we did.. so keep your eyes peeled for part 2.. Thanks for welcoming me into your home once again Adam and Emily ;-)

Jodie xox


















5 comments:

Crystal said...

oh Jodie~ They are all the best, but the one with the mum's ring on his toe! So clever!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

beautiful!! that first one is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I adore these - and all of your work! The ring on the toe is especially adorable :-) Those eyes, too ...

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful JODIE!! They worked out so well..

Anonymous said...

Hi jodie, these are beautiful, I've missed your work/blog etc! Keep it up girl...
love dani

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed