Saturday, December 20, 2008

water fun

We went to my friend Brookes place on Thursday and we put together the waterslide and let the kids loose here are some shots from the day it was a stinker hot day so they were so happy to get out there and get wet. They just could not wait and were not too happy when we had to leave but hey you can't stay out there forever especially when we have these strict water restrictions so needless to say my 2 were not happy with our government on Thursday lol.. They are over it now hahaha.. And Savanah had a ball too. It even looks like fun I recon ;-)


































































No comments:

Media Player


Followers

About Me

My photo
well what can I say. I am inspired by the world i live in and the world around me the little things make me tick.. I love my family I love detail, I love chai latte.And I love bein ME!

site feed